CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MODERATOR?! This has really gone on, long enough....

peaceplease7 Views: 1,384
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,206,096

Re: MODERATOR?! This has really gone on, long enough....

I have. And I can tell you I don't find a single 'bite the hand' comment in them. It's not true.

Please read SoulfulSurvivor's own words in her post entitled something like '(something),describing, venting'. I read it first a week ago. And it lulled me into a false sense of security in being open on this site. For that same person to type the invalidating words 'if its even true' about what I shared, it brings into question the very basic grasp of anyone who has said theyve lived with a narcissist/sociopath. They cast doubt on everything that happens for control. What was written from the moment it was switched to 3rd person in saying something along the lines of 'she's obviously on the defensive' to all the diagnostic stuff that SoulfulSurvivor is not qualified to make, to calling in a moderator because I said no, its all way too reminiscient of narcissistic behaviors I think we've all dealt with.

I was frightened. It comes and goes with my upcoming custody court date. Which is understandable. Im ok with it. Because not feeling it makes it build. But expressing feelings isn't an invitation to critique them. Its why I go to support groups. I love my peeps there (in the real world).

To release in a safe zone. That's not drama. That's self care. To express boundaries or disagree with a judgement. That's not 'biting the hand'. That's self esteem.

What's the point of a support group like this if one can't do either?

Even with PTSD and an upcoming court date that has spurred a whole lot of sabotage and retaliation from my ex husband (who filed for the changes, but still looks at me as the aggressor to his victim, just because I will be showing up to court or even thought to say let's discuss this) and all the triggers it would naturally bring up, still I found this forum helpful even with all the posts ripping me apart for no reason at all.

Because I spoke up. And said no to the falseness of what was said. It was really good practice at staying calm and truthful and not turning tail in flight (because that's the one I choose in flashback).

I'm going to take another break from this forum. Like I did for 24 hours before. Because I deserve peace. And non judgement. And some fun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (2)