CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MODERATOR?! This has really gone on, long enough....

peaceplease7 Views: 1,125
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,206,066

Re: MODERATOR?! This has really gone on, long enough....

Really? I read a post of yours that said you started this group to help others see there are others out there.

There's no personal conflict except that I said I wasn't here for your advice. It became a conflict when you took that personally.

I'm not here to feel like a victim. I'm not here to be judged. I'm not here to read another email response that starts with judgements then goes to ask a moderator to remove my story because what turns out to not be a moderator (my mistake, I admit it, butit was an understandable one considering the authority you give yourself).

I hope the moderator doesn't remove my story. Because I think any target of an abuser on here would agree with me in saying we've all had enough of people trying to erase our experiences, our hopes, our journeys.

I deserve to be heard just as much as you, dear one.

And I deserved the peace I gave myself by just skimming the above response from you. It was the boundary I set for me, not you. To not putyself through another round of shaming by you.

When I'm ready to talk about the present issue on here, I will move forward with that on here, but I can't say it has set up a safe environment.

Thank you to those who spoke from a place of understanding and compassion. Who showed I'm not the only one who is dealing with this. That was far and away a good feeling. What I needed in this present.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)