CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP my mom is driving me CRAZY

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
nick5 Views: 1,082
Published: 17 years ago

HELP my mom is driving me CRAZY

I can't take it anymore!

I live with my mother who happens to be a doctor. I told her what I was doing on day 1, and I told her very clearly that I didn't want any bad comment of any sort. She said fine, I gave her the book and she said she'd read it when she has the time.

In the last few days, she has not stopped trying to find subtle ways to try to get me to eat (making cookies and cakes and leaving it all on the table, etc). Even though it smells SO DAMN GOOD I have a lot of willpower so I never ate anything.

Now, end of day 8: she came to see me earlier, she was almost crying and begging me to stop!!! She said she was so worried, she can't think of anything else than what I'm doing, etc etc... She tried to tell me how SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) could be dangerous, make me dehydrated, how bad it would be if I became sick right now, "trust me I'm a doctor I know health better than a bunch of people on the internet" blah blah blah etc etc... I could tell she was about to cry any second!!!

I hate to see her like that. I was doing this for myself to improve my own health. I do NOT wish to stop. But to see her like that, and it's all my fault... it's breaking my heart, literaly, but JESUS CHRIST can't she see how good I feel??? I'm sure she was expecting to see me dead tired on day 2 or 3, give up and go back to normal, but now she doesn't know what to think.

I don't know what to tell her anymore. I wanted to do 25 days. I still have 17 days left. I already told her that I feel amazing, that I don't have any problems, that I'm not the first person who does that, and that I won't be the last. I told her how much people have improved their health and cured many diseases (wich she won't beleive), I told her there are people who do WAY MORE than 25 days.
Guys I don't know if I can take seeing my mother sad and worried for 17 more days like that BECAUSE OF ME. Please would anyone have any advice about what I could tell her!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)