CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So I married a sociopath...

peaceplease7 Views: 1,143
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,205,231

Re: So I married a sociopath...

You know what? Its not defensive or denial to say, you don't know what's going on, what my children are experiencing, what help they get or any of that. Its fact.

My oldest is in therapy, has been for years. He's old enough to block the father from blocking him from help. The youngest can't get help if the father who has shared legal custody blocks or denies it. 15 therapists blocked, denied and stonewalled in 7 years. And he removes all mention of the assault and subsequent abuse from the youngests file, legally within his right, so even the school and IUs hands have been tied with getting him proper help.

I've never given up and I as a mother can't simply walk away. I'm being more than responsible, non defensive, and focused on our personal health. Assume you don't know maybe? I don't have all the answers and neither do you. But the answers for my situation are in me, as they are in everyone.

And I never finished my post. I just am not ready. Totally fine with saying so. Calmly. And wisely. And repeating it if necessary.

Support doesn't equal unsolicited advice. It unsolicotted concern, especially for children that you know nothing of. I learned this in eight years of CoDA. Please don't take my inventory, unless of course you are willing to live the ammends for the inventory you made up. It takes away from focus on ourselves anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.762 sec, (1)