CureZone   Log On   Join
Question on Colloidal Silver

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 1,781
Published: 6 years ago

Question on Colloidal Silver

I have a question concerning Colloidal Silver . First I want to explain I have a friend who has used his method of Colloidal Silver for his own family. He made his cs for his uncle who had colon and liver cancer, his uncle was told there was nothing that could be done for him and he only had 6 months to live. My friend started making Colloidal Silver for him and within a year of drinking massive amounts of it, his uncle is now cancer free.

My father has bladder cancer that has come out of remission and we just found out recently he has lung cancer. I made a batch of colloidal silver exactly how my friend showed me. I started him out slowly, because I didn't know if he would have a healing crisis with taking it. We started off with using 1/4 cup for a couple of weeks, then graduated to 1/2 cup for another couple of weeks, then went to a full cup. All times this has been taken on an empty stomach and early in the day. After giving him the full cup, the next day he had gotten sick with nausea, no appetite, no energy, waking up with a headache, just feeling awful. He decided not to take anymore cs until he felt better and he wanted to start over again. He has been sick for a week and a half now and I'm wondering if I had given him too much cs, is this a healing crisis, or did he pick up a virus somewhere? I had taken him in to a lab for blood work, then an imaging facility for chest xrays a couple of days prior to giving him the cup. I don't know what to do at this point, as he doesn't want to see his regular doctor, or not yet. I'm trying to find out if this is a healing crisis, and if it, is how long does something like this last? I called my friend and explained the situation to him and he tells me it isn't the cs, that cs doesn't have reactions such as this. I've checked many sites talking about colloidal silver and so far, this is what I am understanding as well. So this must be a virus he had picked up and not any effect from the cup of cs I had given him. Any info that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.217 sec, (1)