CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
Fondues Views: 63,447
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,108,112

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

I wasted so much time. money going from one dentist to another then to one oral surgeon to another . The majority of these guys function from some old school information. It was useless. I soon realized they with all differing opionions and no valid answers.

The most effective way to deal with this is get two or three different tests, EAV, cavitat and cone beam x-ray , The new machine that is coming out is called the TAU, out of Germany .

Now I would of just zeroed in on a good cavitation expert. I know there are a couple of cavitation experts here, but a few in Germany
that the Sophia Institute recommends. Of course there are several in the US

Germany seems to have many cavitation experts there see me since they are very well versed in this procedure. Except I was too sick to fly

There was a great cavitation dentist in Washington, I was suffering so bad to have to wait soooooo long to see him I could of died!
I did have some work with him but ended up in Seattle for the rest of the work

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

19.281 sec, (1)