CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Somer/Pepe: Veggie juices? Post and pre-fast diet

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
ter1s Views: 1,214
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 220,469

Re: Somer/Pepe: Veggie juices? Post and pre-fast diet

Thanks for the veggie and shake advice. Apples will definitely help the flavor of the veggies along. Have never bought beets so that will be new experience for me!

I have been using some protein powder in my morning juicing every other day or so, but I don't quite care for the flavor and consistency of the brand that came with the juicer. I'll look into the the shakes and powders you recommend.

I have had the delimma of how to incorporate more fats and protein and fats in my diet. Especially since I haven't been interested in meat, poultry or even dairy. Strange, considering I never believed I could be a vegetarian as I LOVED meat and chicken. Now, I barely can take a bite or two of something I've cooked and it doesn't "call" to me. I'll definitely pick up some flaxseed oil to add to my concoctions. I already picked up some coconut oil for light cooking - sautťs and simple stir fries - since it has a low smoking point. I've read some good stuff about it too. Haven't tried it yet though. I have some fresh asparagus and green beans in the fridge, so maybe tonight is the night. I also cracked open a coconut on Sunday and have been adding bits and pieces to morning juices so I should be getting some there. Lot of work for that one coconut! But my son enjoyed the experience so it was worth it in more ways than one.

I definitely need to take supplements in one form another. Ever since the Master-Cleanse I haven't started back on my vitamins. Haven't felt like I've needed them and getting into the habit of taking pills just doesn't sit well anymore. I'm pill free and managing the hiatal hernia just fine, with minor bumps along the way that teach me not to mix certain foods. But, then again, the road to enlightenment and health isn't supposed to be easy. Thanks again! I'm gonna pick up some beets, organic carrots and parsley or cilantro maŮana and juice away!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)