Re: Somer/Pepe: Veggie juices? Post and pre-fast diet

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
pepe Views: 1,092
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 220,462

Re: Somer/Pepe: Veggie juices? Post and pre-fast diet

Hey T sounds like you're doing great. Your drive and intent appears to be well focused. Don't worry so much about getting it perfect. I'm still experimenting after after close to 3 years on the cleansing trail. I get easily bored with doing the same thing over and over.

My favorite and pretty much my daily staple veggie juice is as follows. This makes approx 16 OZ

5 to 8 carrots depending on size

2 good sized stalks of celery

1/4 to 1/2 beet depending on size

Parsley. A bunch where the stems amount to the cirmuference of one finger

1 to 2 apples

Ginger sometimes.

I get everything organic and that's specially important taste wise with the carrots cause the organic ones are always much sweeter. Sopme folks peel the carrots and the beets. I just use a wire pot scrubbing brush and that pretty much scrapes off a thin layer of the carrots and beets. Beets are pretty strong in taste and effect so it's better to err on the minus side than the plus. It will make your poop red so don't be surprised.

I've started using cilantro instead of the Parsley lately and it's real tasty. I'm gonna try Somers chelating mixs with the oil cilantro almodns etc. soon

You've prolly read my posts about the importance of adding healthy fats (EFA) right? It is one if not the most overlooked aspect of a healthy vegeatarian diet. The easiest way to add them to your diet in Flax seed oil or more balaced mix like Udo's Choice. I've read some pretty good thiongs about coconut oil so look into that too.

When things get busy and I'm out and about and don't have the time to eat as I should to get some good nutrition I supplement with Nature's Plus Source of Life Energy Shake. I make a shake in the mornings with apple juice as the base plus a coupla tablespoons of Flax Seed oil. That will pretty much cover all my daily essential needs. The supplement uses whole foods and lots of green foods. I included the link below. Read through the contents. Pretty amazing all the megadoses of vitamins and minerals it contains. Even when things slow down I'll still keep taking the shakes but half the dosage which still cover your RDA of most essential vitamins and many minerals. Then I'll get tired of it and plus for varieties sake and to keep my body from the same everyday routine I'll quit for a while and maybe do Shelleys Protein shake. It's in her FAQs

Source of Life Energy Shake

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.344 sec, (2)