CureZone   Log On   Join
Somer/Pepe: Veggie juices? Post and pre-fast diet

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
ter1s Views: 1,473
Published: 17 years ago

Somer/Pepe: Veggie juices? Post and pre-fast diet

Somer & Pepe, oh wise and experienced ones - I'd like to keep to a pretty clean post and pre-fast diet for my next extended cleanse starting Oct. 1. Now that I kind of know what to expect, I'm trying to better prepare myself for a longer fast next time. I've been juicing mornings and some late afternoons for the last week and half since ending my first 9.75-day fast (got the juicer on afternoon of day 10 and didn't make it through the evening!). I've been able to experiment well with the fruit juices in the morning (Somer - thanks for the coconut milk tip), but have had a really hard time incorporating veggie juices. I've played with cucumber, carrots, celery, kale, spinach, etc. Ick! Ick! Do you two have any decent veggie juice recipes? I've never been a V8 drinker so tomatoe juice turns my stomach. Plus, tomatoes are really fruit, right?

Since I haven't been able to make many veggie juices, I've really come to enjoy raw veggies in wraps and sandwiches with hummus, etc. But I know, I may not be getting quite the level of veggies I probably should for nutritional and cleansing purposes. So, one or two veggie juice recipes would be great. Especially juice recipes that you have tried and are able to get down okay. I have bought "Juices for Healing", but that one doesn't have recipes just preparation guidelines. And the online recipes I've found focus mostly on fruit juice combos with some veggies. So I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't mix fruits and veggies since there are different schools of thought on that one. I know this is the Master-Cleanse forum, but the juicing forum is woefully underused. AND, I know both of you juice pre and post Master-Cleanse fasts. Thanks guys and to anyone else who may have suggestions!

I will say that I feel fabulous after the first Master-Cleanse and am really looking forward to the second MC and more extensive cleansing. I'm kind of wanting to jump right in again, but I remember Pepe indicating that a good four week or more break between fasts is a good idea to help get the metabolism balanced out again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.063 sec, (1)