CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine seems to be making thyroid worse.

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Silver Aloe Topical Gel
All-Natural soothing Silver Aloe Gel made with Colloidal Silve...

Royal Tea - Digestive Aid
Made from Persimmon, Malva, Marshmallow, and Holy Thistle. S...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Makeing High PPM Silver

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Silver Aloe Topical Gel

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Makeing High PPM Silver

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Silver Aloe Topical Gel

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

BrightSideOfLife Views: 5,556
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,203,977

Re: Iodine seems to be making thyroid worse.

You cannot just take a couple of B vits and expect everything to work correctly! That never worked for me! I kept getting goitre when I was taking the recommended B2 & B3, especially whenever my adrenal function increased, such as low blood Sugar or when I got angry. The effect was very noticeable to me.

I had to add B5 before my thyroid settled down and stopped swelling with a feeling in my neck. Taking too much of anything can adversely affect other nutrients and their usage. Every nutrient is so inter related that they cannot really be separated or supplemented without affecting other nutrients or causing an imbalance. Taking Vit D will affect calcium in the body and if you are not getting sufficient Vit K then it can cause problems.

For your fibroid tumours I suggest that you take a look at iridology to reveal where things are going wrong because it can provide a lot of useful information on where the problems lie. From there you will know how to treat it correctly and what needs to be done. Look in the digestive system as shown in the iris to ensure that it is clear and nothing is impeding healing. It's less likely that the digestive system is an issue because the uterus relates to the small intestine rather than the colon but it is still possible. There is likely to be markings in the uterus zone, most likely thinning of the iris fibres which should look like a grey marking because the colour of the iris changes when fibres disappear making it look grey. Left iris for the left side of the body and the right iris for the right side.

It there is a grey marking then taking a strong Aloe vera juice with turmeric can be helpful to eliminate the marking providing that the digestive system outside the area is clear, without any black markings in the related digestive system area. Aloe vera is very cold in energy and can have some negative effects on energy flow in the body and liver function which can result in anger/depression/mood changes. There is some highly concentrated Aloe Vera available, in the region of x18 strength of the common Aloe.

For the best iris chart, look for a chart by Dr Bernard Jensen . There should be a decent one on Google images. You will probably need a low power x3 or x4 magnifying glass on a mirror with a good light source such as small pen torch. Make do the best you can until you know that it provides useful info. Some iris types are a bit limited. There are people with net iris types or even black irises which show little or nothing at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (2)