CureZone   Log On   Join
Lugol's Iodine IS a poison

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
IHateLugols Views: 3,608
Published: 7 years ago

Lugol's Iodine IS a poison

am begging everyone that reads this not to ingest this stuff claimed as ďmedicineĒ. Its not worth it. Lugolís is a metal, tastes like metal and is a chemical whipped up by a snakeoil salesman. You WILL get sick if you drink this stuff I promise you. It might take you a while, even a few months or a few years but eventually you WILL get sick just read through this board and look at all the side effects people are having.. Drops in temperature, adrenal crashes, hair falling, neurotransmitters not firing the same ect. I even saw a message where somebody tried to take Prozac to repair the damage, SSRIs are rat poison as well but hey when you get desperate you get desperate I certainly donít blame them considering the state of being I am in after drinking it.
If you end up getting a contaminated bottle of this stuff you are TOAST. Heart palpitations and mini seizures 4 months after you have stopped are likely for you. Mine was probably contaminated with arsenic/ or antimony maybe even both. The problem is Lugols is a man made chemical so you have no idea whats even in it. I asked myself a few days into it if I should really be drinking this stuff I mean it tasted like I was drinking water out of a rusted well, but it was too late the damage was already done. I just turned 25 and have dropped out of school and got fired from my job because I am a borderline zombie now from just 2 weeks of lugols. My IQ feels like its dropped about 100 points and I probably have a great job waiting for me at McDonalds after this is over with. My stomach and throat feel like somebody went in with a knife and just started hacking around. Buy hey its just bromide ďdetoxĒ right? Everything is just a detox until your immune system fails or you go hypo.. I canít comment on the other types of Iodine but I know Lugols is a POSION if ingested. Somebody prove me wrong Iím waiting.
PS I hate Lugols

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)