CureZone   Log On   Join
Progress made on my muscle pain

mitchi Views: 341
Published: 7 years ago

Progress made on my muscle pain

My last forum thread :
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2199541

I had previously ruled out hypothyroidism because I'm very lean (6'3, 150 pounds) and hypothyroidism's main symptom is weight gain.

Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
Fatigue
Weakness
Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
Coarse, dry hair
Dry, rough pale skin
Hair loss
Cold intolerance (you can't tolerate cold temperatures like those around you)
Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
Constipation
Depression
Irritability
Memory loss
Abnormal menstrual cycles
Decreased libido

However, I do have a couple of symptoms in that list and the thyroid must be like software : the more you pay, the more features you get. Since taking Iodine and selenium many symptoms are simply gone and the more I take, the more symptoms I find myself crossing off this list.

There are also many things I thought were fine but now, with iodine, they are a lot better (Mood, libido, fatigue). I really feel great now.

The best thing however is that I recently read that hypothyroidism has a link with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Actually, CTS's main culprit is caused by muscle trigger points. The muscles being in bad shape do something to the nerves and cause many problems like CTS and tendonitis.
I can't believe I missed this but it was mentioned, in one line out of all the 300 page Trigger Point massage Therapy book that if you have hypothyroidism, you cannot heal your muscles properly. Your muscles are going to develop trigger points AND they are going to be unable to heal completely even if you massage right.

I am now very focused on treating hypothyroidism since it is the key for my recovery. I will be able to work hard again and have the career I want and play the sports I want. A few weeks ago I could only open/close my hands 2 times a second max... That's how slow it was. Now it's more like 6-7 times a second. My whole hand feels different, lighter.

Right now I found an Iodine treatment that is very comfortable for me.

A typical day :
Morning : 5 drops of Nascent Iodine. That is 2mg of iodine.
200 mcg selenium and all the stuff that helps a little : vitamin c, CoQ10, Multivitamin, Magnesium, BComplex etc.
I force myself to drink a lot more water and I put iodized Sea Salt on all my food.

Afternoon : 2 drops of Lugol 2% on my arms. I paint a small area, it becomes yellow, and 4 hours later there is nothing... I read that is recommended to combine topical application with coconut oil. Well I'm not doing that, I've been doing this 10 times now and there's no rash, no pain, no smell... You don't even notice it's there. Am I even doing it right? =)

I am not detoxing right now... I did detox before but now it's completely fine. The amounts of Iodine may seem small but I am not in a hurry. Right now what I am doing works, I see the progress every day just with muscle smoothness, warmer hands, humid hands just like when I was a teenager.

A final question : last year before falling very sick I was eating a ton of canned food because I was a lazy student wanting to save money.
My basic meal was the following : A canned soup (vegetable or beef) with another can of gorgonzo beans (chickpeas) added to it. I ate this every day for almost a year. I think there's something in these cans that made me sick...
Chickpeans are actually full of goiter estrogens... Maybe they depleted my already small supply of iodine???

hxxp://www.lowthyroiddiet.com/foods-to-avoid.htm

I could have been healthier eating at McDonalds the whole time maybe? Who knows.

I will post an update in a couple of weeks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.783 sec, (2)