CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Children & cleanses

JudahFirst Views: 1,572
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 220,151

Re: Children & cleanses

That sounds like a VERY beneficial plan to me! The lemonade is a wonderful cleanser (obviously, with lemon juice and cayenne). And I wouldn't rule out a parasite tincture either. Maybe check with a professional about it, but I doubt it could be harmful. The key here too is how long you plan to keep her on this regimen. Your plan sounds like something I might be willing to keep a teenager on for about 2-3 weeks max. What do you think?

I might just add some fresh juice "around the edges" (carrot, sweet potato, broccoli, garlic, onion, celery, lettuce, green apple, and lemon makes a fabulous juice! Add some cayenne for kick). :^) A nice afternoon pick-me-up is cantelope/watermelon juice - do the skin, seeds and all (that way you even get your chlorphyl which you obviously can't eat)! Be sure and scrub the skin well if you aren't using organic.

Also, I found a wonderful recipe for raw oatmeal on the web. You just take 1/2 c. rolled oats and put them in a bowl. Then add 3/4 c. water, cover and leave in fridge overnight. In the morning add some fresh fruit, cinammon, sucanat, whatever and voila! It's de-lish! Healthy too since the vitamins and minerals aren't cooked out of the oats. It's a common breakfast at some Swedish health spas and holistic hospitals.

Thanks for continuing to correspond, Cindylou. I believe this subject (kids and fasting) is a crucial one to talk about in our day and age! God bless you and your family!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.609 sec, (1)