CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ropeworm enema tips

lubix Views: 8,755
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,179,834

Re: Ropeworm enema tips

Hi Great to hear you have found some peace in your life now, and that you seem over the worse of this strange nightmare. I am struggling, my immune system is overrun with battling the Lyme and co infections I was diagnosed with a few months back, on top of so many years of Morgellons disease. I clearly cannot fight this organism. I have more success tho after discovering the Psyllium husk and Bentonite (PB shakes) shakes. Wow, so simply, how I wish someone had told me about this some time ago! fascinating how much can be removed but alas I suspect I am re producing as fast as I am removing. I am following the lead of the Fry Protozoa currently and have tested for this awaiting results. Have you heard of this? there seems to be many similarities regarding the biofilm or 'goo' stages of the Ropeworm, which build up in my throat instantly after eating.
The diet recommended has begun to help tremendously, but very hard to follow.
Keep us posted, and blessings to you and yours,

Lubix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)