CureZone   Log On   Join
More of the poop! (MP)

denizen3 Views: 1,147
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,947

More of the poop! (MP)

Thanks happypoet35 and eshkalijka for your input. Here's what happened:

I did not take further doses of BP today. I drank the lemonade, water, and warmed water all morning. I started feeling weird, like I could *feel* the toxins rising up in me. It sort of felt like stuff was shifting around in my colon, but several attempts at elimination produced nada.

A friend reminded me that chocolate* can sometimes have a laxative effect. I had one small piece, and -bam!- ten minutes later, I had to rush to the bathroom, where I passed MUCOID PLACQUE! ROPES! A WHOLE BUNCH!

I was beginning to wonder if they truly existed, and now I know they do. Because I was not home, I couldn't really inspect them, but it was obvious that they were ropes by the consistency and the shape... curled around, thinner in some places than others, plastic looking. They really do look like an impression of the colon.

Another 15 minutes or so after that, -bam!- MORE MUCOID PLACQUE! Not as much this time, but still obviously ropes.

I was so excited, I wanted to shout it from the rooftops...

but I don't think the general public would have understood. :)

I feel AWESOME!!

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue the BPs for the duration of my fast. Now that I've passed ropes, I sort of want to, but I'm still concerned about constipation and I know I can take them post-cleanse.

All the best to all of us on our respective journeys!

deni

*I'm feel a little sheepish about having consumed chocolate while fasting, and I certainly wouldn't *recommend* it, even though it worked for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.348 sec, (1)