More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

JudahFirst Views: 911
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,997

Re: Wow! Tell me more....

Leaf,

Sounds like you are READY for a change! That's great!! I have a few words of encouragement for you...

First, if you're only going to drink the minimum amount of lemonade, consider bringing the amount of maple back up to the 2 Tbsp. per glass. That way your body will not go into starvation/store mode and you may see more weight loss.

Second, I would seriously consider postponing the start date of your cleanse until you have conquered caffeine. It only took me 3 days to get off of it myself (2 years ago), but it was well worth the pain! It's tough to keep fasting when the headache gets that bad... Remember that taking small steps is still getting you closer to your goal. Just getting off of caffeine would be a good thing! It's also a good idea to do a juice cleanse before the MC. That should go a long way in helping with the initial detox symptoms. But maybe 7 days of fresh fruit/veggie juices and eating raw (salads and fruit) would be even better.

Third, water is KEY (even when just coming off of caffeine)! At LEAST 1/2 your body weight in oz. everyday should get you through any bad detoxing. Another thing that helps is some light exercise. If you're already active, don't quit while fasting (although you might want to lower the level a bit). If you aren't active, consider adding a walk to your daily routine - dinner hour would probably be the most effective (gets you out of the kitchen...).

Fourth, the book says that 40 days is the maximum one should attempt the Master-Cleanse without a doctor's supervision. I would consider sticking with 40 days and if you want to go longer, then begin juicing fresh fruits and veggies to complete the last 8/9 days.

Finally, I wouldn't recommend making and freezing the soup ahead-of-time for a couple of reasons. 1. Having the soup already made in the fridge may become a source of temptation to stop the MC; 2. Freezing is a form of processing and may diminish the nutritional value of the soup at a time when you're going to need it! Wouldn't it be better to spend some time during your Master-Cleanse planning what veggies to use and how you're going to make that dee-lish first pot of soup? :^)

Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Remember to read Pepe's posts on the Master-Cleanse and weightloss, along with the FAQ's on detox symptoms. It's possible that the reason you didn't lose a lot of weight is that your body was too busy fixing up some problems. That could well happen again. Usually when going through a major detox, you find that a couple of days later a bunch of weight falls off all at once. God bless and keep us posted!

Freedom You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)