CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks JudahFirst - I'm gonna try the Colonblow...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
likefasting Views: 1,066
Published: 17 years ago

Thanks JudahFirst - I'm gonna try the Colonblow...

It has been two weeks today since I resumed eating after a 35 day MC. I didn't get pooping again really well. I tried the Metamucil 3x a day, had to do an organic coffee enema after a few days, had a run-in with too much yellow Watermelon one morning and felt like I had overdosed on Smooth Move tea. It has been a kind of an "all or nothing" way of going.

I read your post about ten days couple ago about someone else who was having difficulty getting regular after the MC. You recommended Colonblow. Did you actually do that yourself? Any testimonials for the product?

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=478&i=8020

I went to the Colonblow website, primarily because you said it was so humorous (and you provided a link!). It was very, very funny! I read it to my husband and my 14 year old son and they were cracking up. Although gross, the pictures of the "results" were what convinced me that I would like to try this product. I have had a distended stomach since I was a kid. I only wonder what something like this could have done for me if I had access to it when I was younger.

I ended up ordering the 3 pack. It came last Thursday, but I only took it tonight, because I am prepared to be in the bathroom for a good portion of the day tomorrow. I am drinking a ton of water to try to get a good cleansing experience and I am taking the aggressive approach. I got a cute free pen from them. It has smiley faces and says "Pooping is cool!" My son thinks it is hysterical.

http://www.colonblow.com/

I really hope this produces some good results. I truly believe that a great deal of Master Cleansing, liver flushes, colon cleansing and other purification procedures are necessary to make me healthier than I have ever been in my life. I am so willing to do it, too.

The only thing that worries me is that this Colonblow seems almost too easy to produce really valuable results, but I want to try it anyway. After all, the Master-Cleanse was really pretty simple and easy and I have had some fabulous and lasting results from that.

P.S. I read your post about your husband going back. I hope you are doing okay and you are in my thoughts. I pray he will be back with you for good and soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (2)