CureZone   Log On   Join
Take Metamucil, coffee enemas, fruit in the AM...

likefasting Views: 1,997
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,969

Take Metamucil, coffee enemas, fruit in the AM...

Check Somer's posts. Her ND recommended Metamucil 3x a day when ending the Master-Cleanse to get things going. Even that didn't get me going really good (although I am sure it helped the cause), so I ended up doing an organic coffee enema on about day three after the MC. (It is two weeks today since I ended my 35 day MC.)

I think the idea of restricting yourself to fruit in the morning helps, too. The other morning I ate half of a small yellow Watermelon for breakfast. I guess I had been greedy, but it was only about 8" round and I thought "Well, it's mostly water..." Let me tell you - when the cramps began I felt as though I had three rounds of lax tea! I went nonstop until I was quite emptied out. I reduced the amount of Watermelon I ate after that to half as much. Today it did the trick again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)