CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's the poop...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
denizen3 Views: 1,176
Published: 17 years ago

Here's the poop...

...or lack of it.

Today is Day 9 of my Master-Cleanse fast; day 3 of the shift to the Ultimate Fast. I've only had a BM once a day so far, and not extensively, despite drinking a ton of water (some of it warmed), lax tea, and swf. I now have two BPs ingested with no BM following.

This result was my initial reluctance in adding the BPs, but in the interest of full disclosure, I wasn't having BMs that much this cleanse even before their addition, just once or twice a day. (As opposed to last cleanse when it was at least 3-4 times a day.) I'm urinating a lot, though.

If I get no movement by this afternoon, I'll be giving myself an enema (a lifetime first), reverting back to the regular Master-Cleanse for the rest of my cleanse, and considering this experience an education in variation. :)

I don't feel physically bad, but I know this isn't good. If anyone has any further advice or experience to share, I welcome it.

Best to all,
deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)