Re: Ah, sweet Ultimate Cleanse!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
xerobull Views: 960
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,937

Re: Ah, sweet Ultimate Cleanse!

Thanks for the info, JudahFirst. I will definately try the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and see how that works. If it's not great, then I will do the Smooth Move tea- I know that works on me. You cleared up one of my main questions.

As far as taking it past the minimum, I fully understand what you are saying as far as setting a goal. I know that when at your lowest, you tend to want to give up more readily, because it is so easy. I've always been a trooper, but I will read up and consider what I feel is a good point for me. I am reading pepe's Detox stages post, and it's funny that it mentions a broken arm in stage 3, because I had one about 12 years ago, and at the time, my diet was horrible. In summation it says that old injuries may resume healing, which I think is great! I have had problems with that arm ever since, and would be ecstatic if I could finish up the healing.

The biggest reason for re-evaluating on day 5 is that I need to work the next day, and if I am incompasitated, there may be a problem. After reading both of your posts, I realize that I was basing my timeline on the reports of many people who had stopped before even the minimum with good results. I see now that to obtain optimum results, I need to take it even farther, to make it a journey, not just an experiment. This is a good thing- to know what I am up against! I know how to motivate myself when down, based on years of successful sales experience.

Thanks again for the great advice!

And thanks for the encouragement, Somer!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)