Re: Ah, sweet Ultimate Cleanse!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
pepe Views: 1,036
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,928

Re: Ah, sweet Ultimate Cleanse!

It's good to see someone all excited about taking control and doing some cleansing but be adviced not expect too many miracles if all you're planning on doing is the "minimum" 10 days. Read the FAQs Detox Stages to get an idea of the timeline of the benefits stages of a fast.

While some folks have done the UC with apparent success the BPs and parasite stuff have never been part of the MC. Those things can be done at any time while eating regular. I am a firm believer in doing the Master-Cleanse without all the additions so it can work it's full cleasning effects unimpeaded. If you do decide to do the UC read the FAQs Ptrees famous post so you can learn to do the BPs properly. Whomever came up with the UC on that prostate site didn't seem to be well informed on how to do the BPs properly which makes me think that the whole thing is not very well tought out at all.

You mention being 25 lbs overweight so I assume that you're partly doing the Master-Cleanse for weight loss. I've included a link below reagrding the Master-Cleanse a weight loss. The MC is just the first step if you go back to your old eating habits you will gain the weight back and perhaps even more.

I recomend that you read the book if you haven't done so. It has all the info you need to do the MC.

MC and weight loss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.423 sec, (1)