CureZone   Log On   Join
Ah, sweet Ultimate Cleanse!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

xerobull Views: 1,135
Published: 17 years ago

Ah, sweet Ultimate Cleanse!

Greets all! I found this forum about three weeks ago, researching Mucoid Plaque. A friend had sent me a page with some really high res pictures of MP (fantastic, much more detailed than in the picture section here) as a half-joke, but after the initial revulsion, I read the synopsis of what it was, more or less, that came out of this guy (it was a site selling a proprietary herbal cleansing formula). And I was really intrigued, so I had to do some research.

I am a 31-year old man, recently married for the first time. My wife and I met a little over a year ago, and as most couples do, we ate out a lot, and I spent time with her instead of in the gym. My diet was pretty good, at least compared to the standard American diet- it was a sort of Atkins-light that I came up with, which really worked well with my workouts. I was in great shape. A year later, I weigh 25 pounds more, and feel really run down and just plain-old heavy. So I was thinking of changing my lifestyle anyway, and my wife was willing to support me and do the same. Needless to say, when I stumbled across this site the same day my friend sent me the MP email, all I could say was, Wow! What a wonderful gold-mine of knowledge! I have to admit, some of the things I saw in the pictures initially freaked me the heck out, especially the parasites! Yikes. And I know I am a prime candidate for them- grew up in the country, running around barefoot through every animal you can think of's feces. Swimming in the reservoir after a flood. Gave me nightmares. But that's a different forum. Needless to say, without this forum, I couldn't have come to terms with what might be in me, and it has to come out!

So I have decided on what has been termed the Ultimate Cleanse: The Master Cleanse, B&P shakes, and ParaGONE. I feel that this will help me clean up my body and get me on the road to healthier living! I plan on starting it Wednesday, and am taking off work Thursday and Friday, as well as having the weekend off. Hopefully the initial detox symptoms will start to wear off by day four, and I can continue while working on Monday. My wife has school and work every day except Sunday, so she can't deal with the detox symptoms, so she is going to watch from the sidelines and see how it affects me overall.

I am really excited about this- I hope to experience some of the things I have read- the pent-up emotions, the inner connection, the ropes, and if they are in there, my little unwanted carpetbaggers (parasites), relief from allergies, more perk, clearer mind and thoughts, etc, etc. If not, I won't be crushed, but hopefully I will get something positive out of the experience!

I am going to document everything visually and in a journal. In fact, I have already started on the journal! If I feel that it makes for good viewing, I will post it in a nice neat webpage. Heck, if there is anything worthy, I will even digitally videotape it and post it!

I will be posting here periodically, probably to whine the first few days. On a whim, I tried the 'lemonade diet' a few years ago with a friend, and it kicked my butt after a day, mostly because I had no idea what to expect. Now I am ready, but I don't have any delusions of breezing through the detox symptoms. Thanks in advance for your support!

There are a few things that I am a little puzzled about, so if some of you more learned members could take a second to reply, I would really appreciate it!

1. I have read conflicting things about the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) (salt water flush) during the Ultimate Cleanse. Most say to do it, but some say that it takes away from the effectiveness of the B&P shakes, in that it just flushes them out, too. What's the real deal?

2. About the B&P shakes- I am a little paranoid that they are going to impact in my intestines, sort of like concrete. Is this possible? Am I crazy? My wife thinks so :)

3. Do I need some sort of laxative at all? I've used the smooth move tea before, but as in question #1, I don't want to interfere with the B&P shakes doing their job correctly. I want to strike a healthy balance.

4. I think I have this right, but I should take a probotic AFTER the cleanse, correct? And on a side note, I have always had a problem with Cheese, and my chiropractor mentioned that it may be a lack of some helpful bacteria. Anyone else have this experience? I am hoping the probotics will help with this, or the UC, or both.

That's it for the questions. After the Ultimate Cleanse, I plan on doing the Liver and Kidney cleansings (I need em', I was a crazy bachelor for 10 years, my liver hates me!). Also, I am going to work out a version of the New West Diet.

Whoo! That was great! Thanks for reading all! See you around!
Xero

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (3)