CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What day are YOU on?

RichardC Views: 867
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,902

Re: What day are YOU on?

Soon finishing day eight. Began Master-Cleanse after a total fast of 24 hrs. I've felt about the same during the past eight days. Not exactly hungry or thirsty, but certainly looking forward to eating again. Yesterday had to control some irritability. Have run each day but two, and did my regular high-impact aerobics class last Thurs night. Only real problem's been some rather painful stomach cramps in the bathroom in the middle of the night, most likely from the herbal laxative tea (senna leaves).

My understanding is that best way to break the Master-Cleanse fast is two days sipping oj. I guess that sounds sensible, and I'll try not resort to two cheeseburgers, giant fries and three slices of pizza with six packs of Twinkies after (LOL).

This forum has been quite helpful in sustaining myself. Also, spending that much on maple syrup (cheapest organic = $4.69/lb was motivating. Let's remind ourselves of the benefits and keep the goal foremost!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)