Re: headaches and other side effects

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
eshkaljka Views: 812
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,862

Re: headaches and other side effects

I also had a bad caffeine headache on day 2 and I woke up on day 3 with a slight headache - fuzzy, but not bad. since then I have had no headaches. Day 2 was definitely the worst for me. (I'm on day 6 now) Since I've passed day 2 though it's been smoothe sailing. I'm not even hungry and I'm finding that I just want to eat out of bordom, and even that feeling is fading. Take it one day at a time, and if you ever need support to stay on the cleanse just sign into this forum, it has done wonders for me to keep me going and keep me motivated. Weight loss was also a reason why I wanted to do this cleanse. By the start of day 6 I have lost 8 pounds. This is amazing to me since I had tried diet and exercise before and my weight just seemed stuck! I guess you really need to keep up with your diet and exercise after the cleanse though if you want to keep the weight off. Good luck to you! Check out the FAQ's, there's tons of information regarding the rest of your questions. I think it's recommended that you do the fast for 10-40 days! 10 days minimum. And I think that people can safely do a long fast 2 times a year, maybe more for the shorter ones. I guess it depends a lot on your body, but please read the FAQ's to make sure what I'm telling you is accurate! This is my first cleanse so I am not a genius when it comes to this yet! Oh, and another thing that I think motivated me was the nights of days 3 and 4 i had dreams that i was eating and i woke up feeling SO DISSAPOINTED in myself! he he.. stupid, but it really motivated me! KEEP THE FAITH! Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)