I just bought a juicer!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
denizen3 Views: 2,080
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,772

I just bought a juicer!

Because I'm new to juicing, I didn't want to invest a lot of money in a masticating machine, though everything I've read says they're the best.

After doing some internet research, I went with a Waring Pro, which had good consumer reviews. It's made of stainless steel and plastic, so it feels sturdy. It's a little loud, but not extremely so. I made some apple juice last night to try it out, which my boyfriend tasted and said was great. The chute is medium sized.. I was able to get 1/2 apples down - 1/4 apples more easily. The pulp was a little damp, like a thick paste, so I know it's not getting ALL the juice. The only bummer is that, once I read the enclosed booklet, it said that it's not made for citrus juicing. I may try it anyway and see what happens.

It was quick and easy to clean, which is awesome.

AND, I got it for 20% off the $79.99 retail price at Bed Bath and Beyone because I had a coupon!

I'm looking forward to making all kinds of veggie juices with it once I finish my current fast.

Best,
deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)