CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 13 day waterfast!!

MissCherie Views: 2,337
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,198,514

Re: 13 day waterfast!!

Loll! Your funny! The internet is unbearable allot of times.

@scorpioeyes well done 12 days is great!!
I'm glad everyone is doing well. I was thinking of food today and not being able to eat September 4th it made me a little sad, but I personally believe by me waking up on my birthday and still waterfasting will be a present to me. I've always wanted to waterfast and I'm finally taking charge of my life and changing my eating habits for long term so that will make me happy then eating cake-) I will break 3 days after my birthday completing 21 days so it's not that bad:) @magnesiumoxide at least you will be able to have some juice on your bday:)

I weighed in at 174.0 this am. my goal by day 21 is to weigh between 158-160 pounds. Afterwards by eating eating healthy or I intermitent fasting, I want to go from 160- 143Ibs 143pounds is my goal weight. I should be there by jan of 2015 by losing 2 pounds a week in 4 months. Very doable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.906 sec, (1)