Re: Champion v. Juiceman Jr.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
RowanMorrison Views: 2,145
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,841

Re: Champion v. Juiceman Jr.

Hmmmm...well, I will give the dishwasher a try based on your experience. The reason I hesitate is that my Juiceman Jr. parts got a little warped when i put them through the dishwasher. However, the Juiceman Jr. is overall made much less sturdily than the Champion, so the Champion logically should hold up better.

You don't put the blade part (the thing that whirls around and fits onto the base) into the dishwasher, do you? My instruction manual says you're not supposed to get the inside of that thing wet.

I really got the Champion because I love frozen banana smoothies and I broke my blender trying to make them. The Champion handles frozen bananas like they are powder. But now I am sold on it for juices, too. It is really worth the extra money. Like I wrote earlier, the plastic feeding tube part of my Juiceman Jr. broke during my last 21 day Master-Cleanse and I had to repair it with duct tape. And it was less than a year old. I can't imagine any part of the Champion breaking down any time soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)