CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting nervous! Tomorrow is day 1 of first fast.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
JudahFirst Views: 1,448
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,835

Re: Getting nervous! Tomorrow is day 1 of first fast.

WOW, Flash, I'm a bit overwhelmed! hehe The book has probably all of the answers to your questions. However (and please don't tell Pepe *grin*), I didn't really do my Master-Cleanse completely by the book. I used a recipe for the juice which called for a full 10 oz. of water. Everything else was the same. For me, it worked out to the following:

10 oz. of Water
2 Tbsp. Lemon or Lime Juice
1-2 Tbsp. Maple (depending on where I was in my fast)
1/10 tsp. cayenne (oops, I meant "Cheyenne" *grin again*)

For a big batch here's what I did:

Heated 48 oz. of spring water to just barely warm. In a large container I put the juice of 3 1/2 lemons (which I strained to get rid of all pulp), 1/3 c. Maple, 1/2 tsp. cayenne (90HU). Then I double checked to make sure my water filled the container up to the 56 oz. line. (The concentrate makes about 8 oz.) So that means I drank 7 glasses everyday.

How much lemonade you drink is really up to you. There's a minimum and maximum, of course, but I generally drank when I was hungry and 56 oz. was usually plenty for me. I often warmed my lemonade just a bit (since I kept it in the fridge) - but get it too hot and you will destroy the enzymes in the lemon juice. Heating it helped because I was using a parasite tincture with it which instructed you to heat the water you put the drops in. 2 birds, one stone.

But nothing says you must drink the lemonade warm. Many people here prefer to turn it into a slushie. Whatever temperature keeps you fasting! :^) And don't forget the fancy wine glass in the evening as you enjoy a hand-painted sunset.

As to the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) - Good grief! Once-a-day, surely! lol I think the book said not to drink any lemonade until 2 hours after finishing the SWF. That's what I did - to the second.

Don't be nervous about fasting. It's really GOOD for you! And it can be fun - I recommend you join Sniffers Anonymous* ASAP and remember that a good laugh everyday is as important to your health as drinking enough water (1/2 your weight in oz. at least EVERYDAY). God bless and fast on!!

* Somer, President

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

9.375 sec, (2)