CureZone   Log On   Join
First Day on the MC . . :/

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Holstar79 Views: 982
Published: 17 years ago

First Day on the MC . . :/

Hello Everyone,

I stumbled across the Master-Cleanse program somehow I don't remember when or why - I think I was looking for juicing recipies. For most of the year I have felt that it was time to make some changes and give my body a chance to recover from years of abuse. The problem was I didn't know how to go about it. I started today and I am a bit nervous, so I thought I would try to find a bit more about it and low and behold there is this whole forum with all this support, advice, experience and knowledge!!
I have been reading up for the past two hours and I thought this is only going to possibly get harder so it would be good to tap into this fantastic support network!
I am really curious to what the results are going to be, so many people report of such amazing results I really hope I stick to my guns. To put it simply, it would be really nice to not feel crappy all the time.

Well, I will be here everyday as a means of staying focused.
I will use all of you as an inspiration.
Have a great day

Holly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)