CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know how to do this...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Somer Views: 984
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,734

Re: I don't know how to do this...

Honey, I wish I were there to give you big huggies... not that anything will help the hurt!

We just do what we have to do, put one foot in front of the other, trust in the great Universe and LOVE each other! We are in the best of Hands, and the right things are happening for each of us!

I have my guy in Guadalajara after a small heart attack last week so I think I have a small idea how you feel.

But even the worst case scenario, and he is called home... I STILL have to trust that we are getting what is best for us in great abundance, and I BELIEVE with all my heart that we are NEVER alone, and even a loved one who has passed on is not beyond our reach.

Many miracles! His strong, clean heart passed the block! They are evaluating the extent of damage and best course of action.

I have had you in my prayers, and will surely continue to keep you there, dear! Please do the same for me. Isn't it a miracle that we have EACH OTHER!?

Love to you, and a big cyberhug,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.906 sec, (1)