CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know how to do this...

eshkaljka Views: 980
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,734

Re: I don't know how to do this...

I am so sorry for what you are going through... I know what it feels like, my fiance' (husband as of next month) is right now in Iraq. It has been horrible, and yes, traumatic, to have him over there. He will be home Sept 3rd though, so I am so happy for this. Both of my brothers were over there, and only one came back. Now I am sitting here crying too! I lost a brother early this year, but I am telling you that you won't lose your husband, and I won't lose mine.. It is such bad luck I think. You have to remember that there are SO MANY (100k i think) troops over there and a very small number has passed away over there. (a larger percentage of people are killed in major cities or neighborhoods in the US even) Your husband will be safe. I will be praying for him. Being seperated from my fiance for this long has been hard enough let alone the fact that he's been in Iraq. We used to do everything together, we are eachothers best friend. I have felt very lonely and very worried about him, but he swears to me that he's okay and he'll be home soon. I pray that the next 7 months will pass quickly for you. God will be watching over your husband, it wil be okay dear... be strong and keep yourself busy. Your husband is a hero, and remember that so are YOU! it takes a lot of courage and strength to keep things going back home. your job certainly is not easy. KEEP THE FAITH.

God bless,
sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)