CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I drink alcohol after 10 day MC??

neonnymph Views: 9,890
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,725

Re: Can I drink alcohol after 10 day MC??

hi, i am also on day 3! my headache came at the end of day 2 and lingered until about noon of today but it wasn't nearly as intenst as it was last night. i haven't noticed any mood changes yet, just food cravings! he he.. that is great that your energy is still good. mine was soooo low yesterday and today it was a little better but i didn't do half the things i hoped to do today. ah, tomorrow is another day. hang in there, you can do it! i have absolutely no willpower and i'm still here... of course it's still early in the game so we'll see what happens, but i'm feeling good about it. i think that is great that you are going to try to shorten your commute to work. i can't IMAGINE spending that much time in traffic. good luck with that, i really feel bad for you that you drive so much! uugghhh!!! well, keep checking in here, it's totally motivating i think - we're all in this together! or something like that... good luck!

sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)