CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting tomorrow

eshkaljka Views: 949
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,727

Re: Starting tomorrow

if you have a large thermos that might help you out as far as bringing the drink to work. do you have a fridge at work? maybe you can store some of your ingredients at work and make it fresh for lunch also? i'm just finishing day 3 and found day 2 to be the most difficult so far! i nearly caved last night but today i am so happy that i didn't. just take it one day at a time, and you can do it! can you log onto this forum at work? if you feel like you are about to give in to temptation it might help to sign in here and read some of the posts. i know that this has helped me so much and is the only reason i'm still doing the MC! i have no idea about the fresh fruit juice vs maple syrup part of your message. you're right though, there probably is a reason. i'm thinking that it has mostly to do with digestion - if you go with the fruits perhaps your digestive system never actually gets a break? that is a huge part of the cleanse after all. i'd just stick to the rules - sad as that answer may be! good luck to you!!

sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)