CureZone   Log On   Join
OMG!! crushed up iodoral and aloe gel in a feeding tube!!

Views: 1,756
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,196,727

OMG!! crushed up iodoral and aloe gel in a feeding tube!!

I LOVE the dynamic between all the clowns on planet Iodine.

Vulcanel the 55 year old fossil who has one last chance to get some pu$$y by convincing Vagigi that he is a wizard. That relationship is so obviously doomed, but I do hope I'm around to witness the blowup.

Vagigi maybe some artsy type of Nord, but in the end a manipulative female. No good will transpire I forwarn you all! Gotta watch out for the artsy types as they jockey for power, it takes a keen eye.

OMG and Grizz. This guy was the whole reason Al Gore created the internet in the first place. Backwoods dodoheaded bubos like him can commingle with people of normal intelligence, nay, they can even pretend to be smarter than them. The ensuing hilarity is priceless. I love V's hatred for Grizz. I love Trapper's supposed tolerance for him. Trapper - what do you really think of Grizz, go ahead say it. I love Grizz's religious worshipping of all things Trapper. I love Grizz making an ass of himself with every other word, and yet he has a heart of gold. It's just that the heart is attached to a brain with barely two neurons to scratch together. And I love the medium-intelligence earthy women who defend Grizz not having a clue that he is just one sentence away from having iodine, all the Iodine doctors, curezone, and all natural health completely shut down by TPTB.

Did anyone catch Dr. Grizz's rant about expensive iodoral on ebay? Yet another classic. I think he should up his dosage to 5 grams per day just so we can watch the trainwreck. Brewskis and pizza on me, I'll even pay the extra grand for a new iodoral bottle for him.

Stay tuned for the movie - Planet Iodine. Grizz played by Chris Farley's ghost.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)