CureZone   Log On   Join
first time long water fast

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
magnesiumoxide Views: 1,194
Published: 7 years ago

first time long water fast

Hey guys,

So I'm on my first long Water Fast (probably 21-28 days). I'm mostly doing it for weight loss and to cure my Acne for good (there is a correlation between the two) and to reset my eating habits.

So now it's day 12, I've done many 3 days Water Fasts before.
I've lost 13 lbs so far (196 lbs ->183, height 5' 6"), there was no weight loss during the first 5 days at all. And in the last 3 days I've started to have crazy acid reflux and my teeth have started to bleed,
I can only fall asleep for 2 hours a day.

I don't do enemas, I also don't take any supplements or drink lemon water or anything like it.

I try to rest most of the time, I also do zen meditation, light pranayama and beginner yoga poses (I only hold them for half a minute, so not the kind where you get your heart pumping).

My Acne has gotten somewhat better, though my skin has become very dry. I also have to moisturize my lips every 30 min otherwise they start to bleed.

I have to admit, this isn't at all what I was expecting.
The weight loss is... well, nearly non existent,
considering 4 pounds of it are just water weight & the fact that I'm heavily overweight/obese.

The other symptoms are really not so great.

Is it normal? What should I change?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.360 sec, (1)