CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thank u mooly and somer

JudahFirst Views: 863
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,607

Re: thank u mooly and somer

(((Fresh))), what a summer! I'm agreeing with Somer on doing the juice fast thingy. You wouldn't want to stress your body out while your emotions are so pressured. That can lead to illness. Juice fasting should give you the abundance of nutrition you need while breaking the cravings and giving you some "space" from food to deal with the emotional upheavals of the past weeks.

I too am sorry to hear of your loss. Give yourself permission to grieve. But try not to mask the grieving process with substances (refined flours, sugars, pot - all of those can change your emotions and tend to help you stuff them instead of walking through them). If you get the time, please do visit the site I've posted below which tells of the great benefits of juice fasting. God bless you on this difficult journey, Fresh!

Freedom You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)