CureZone   Log On   Join
Blasting worms - Sylvester Stallone Style?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
fullset Views: 5,035
Published: 7 years ago

Blasting worms - Sylvester Stallone Style?

Ok, so I suspected having a few worms because I was passing a lot of things in my stool.

I managed to do this while taking DE - started with 1 tsp, but now I am taking 3 tbsp twice a day. Amazing stuff really, even if parasites isn't the issue. It will give you wonderful, glowing skin.

I also took 5-6g of sodium ascorbate divided into a few doses on an empty stomach. It occasionally caused immediate bowel movement and cleansed my colon just from going to the toilet 2-3 times a day!

Now I am on 3rd day of Oxipowder. It isn't really getting anything out. The first day I my stools were weird, dark, blackish brown color. I am guessing that was the "accumulated" crap in my colon.

By the way, I have never really had constipation except for a sometime last year when I took whey protein and was doing intermittent fasting. So my colon was and is squeaky clean now.

So last year around this whey/intermittent fasting time, I started developing Acne for the first time in my life. After thinking that parasite could be an issue, I started thinking about it and remembered that on one of those days, I had bought catfish from a grocery store. I thought I cooked it, but it wasn't entirely done and I ate it. Now I am reading that undercooked fish can give some parasites.

So my question is this:

What is your guess on the parasite that I would have contracted from undercooked catfish?

I am trying to get to the point of being able to do a liver flush. But per Dr. Clark, you can't Liver Flush with parasites in your liver.

What should I do?

I have 3 herbs posted on the parasite support page i.e Wormwood , cloves, and walnut hull. I also have a zapper.

I can also order medicines for parasites. I am planning on using veterinarian medicines. They are cheap, plus I can get them from amazon and ebay. Good thing about amazon is that I can return it and they are trustworthy - not entirely, but certainly more than some shady online pharmacy based in Thailand or other countries.

After reading the ICU protocol, can I order all of them together and take them all together? I mean taking mebendazole, albendazole, niclosamide, praziquantel, and ivermectin together? Kill all of them bastards - Sylvester Stallone style?

And then taking herbs?

Or should I take herbs and zapper before I order vet medications and take them?

Thanks for your replies,

Fullset

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (2)