CureZone   Log On   Join
8 wk post-fast update

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
denizen3 Views: 808
Published: 17 years ago

8 wk post-fast update

I continue to visit this forum every day (as well as branching out and reading other forums on this site) for ideas and inspiration to better health. So I wanted to reach out and touch everyone, say hi.

"Hi!" :)

My life is now defined as BF (Before Fast) and AF (After Fast).

Former Queen of the Drive-Thru, fast food has not passed my lips in three months now. It's not even an option anymore.

Prior Chocoholic, I can now have one small piece - infrequently - not fistfuls every day.

Chocolate Chip cookies having been my Achilles Heel (consuming an entire bag of Chips Ahoy at one sitting was not uncommon, especially when hormonal), I haven't had ONE since completing the fast.

I was recently accosted by a C.A. bag in a store. I looked at it; considered it. That little voice in my head said, "Hey, it won't kill you." Then the Other Voice said, "Yeah, and you can also go home and have a fresh fruit smoothie, which will taste just as good and is better for you."

I walked away.

I'm still eating primarily raw and vegetarian. The vegetarian part is a big change and was unplanned. Since the fast, every time I've tried to re-introduce small amounts of chicken or turkey, I feel nasty and my bowels slow their movement in protest. I was doing okay with the occasional canned tuna, but that's getting hard to eat now. In addition to the physical, I've developed a psychological gross-out at the thought of eating anything that once coursed blood through its veins.

There are struggles. I have days when it's hard not to nibble, moments when I feel I can't BEAR to eat ONE MORE SALAD. But, like all things, this too passes.

I am having allergic reactions to more foods that never bothered me before. It's making me wonder if I've got "stuff" built up in my liver, especially since doing the fast, that's causing more food intolerance. I'm thinking of doing a liver flush. From reading, it seems time consuming and complicated. For those of you who have done them, is it easier done than said? ;)

I'm also becoming curious about the parasite issue / cleanse. Reading about that, I do have a few symptoms...like the chronic low energy and itching, for example. Of course, many maladies seem to carry these symptoms.

All my best to everyone currently on the MC, as well as those who are Post-Fast Like Me. :) Thanks for being here!

deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (2)