CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole Reactions

chillchill Views: 2,023
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,782

Re: Albendazole Reactions

I doubt your cough's contagious... :). Unless it's whooping cough.

Walmart cash price for Albendazole is $2000 for 5 days worth!! Insurance companies are billed even higher I believe. Unless your doctor can PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT that you are infected with roundworms, ascaris, it's about guaranteed your ins co won't be paying for it.

I was able to get Albendazole as Valbazen for $41 online, plus shipping. Not bad!! :)

(And just picked up Ivermectin (as Durvet) apple-flavored horse paste at the local feed store for $8. It's about $2.50 online, but $7 shipping, so saved!, and got it IMMEDIATELY! :)

The only "cleanses" I subscribe to is fasting, with psyllium/bentonite "shakes", weekly colonics and daily enemas. I used to do 4-5 enemas at each time to be POSITIVE I got EVERYTHING out as far up the intestines as possible. It's INCREDIBLY time-consuming & ISOLATING!!!!! Definitely worth it, but if you've got kids, a family, a "life"...unh uhh. Just wouldn't work.

A 3-day fast is just a "life break" imo. To really start working at cleaning out the system of mucous, parasites etc, I believe in 7-10 day minimum, (more like 10), with 2-3 weeks maximum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)