CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yesterday & today i am going CRAZYYYYY to eat somthing!!!

Somer Views: 666
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,386

Re: yesterday & today i am going CRAZYYYYY to eat somthing!!!

Sounds like your fast is going well, but you are allowing your mind to play games with you. The mind is like a little child, and can run amok if we allow it! "I Wanna Eat!!!"

Remind it, gently but firmly, that we are fasting now, and that the food will still be there when WE decide to eat! Continue to fast til you are well clear of your fasting crisis (the migraine is just that). Drink lots of extra water (NOT salt water! that is ONLY during the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) unless you want to drive your kidneys crazy and retain water!!)

After you finish your 10 day MC, DO try an extended cleanse on juices! A WONDERFUL pre-break! Go for 3 days, 5 days... and drink fruit juice in the am, veg in the pm. VERY cleansing, very supportive way to continue fasting.

NEVER break on a low! Wait til you are clear and feeling great to break, or you will continue to detox longer than necessary...

We are here!

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)