CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole Reactions

chillchill Views: 2,067
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,193,725

Re: Albendazole Reactions

Today is Day 11, but I believe I need to stop for now. I'm having horrible diarrhea & cramping. I didn't even want to take it this morning, but went ahead & did it anyway. Wish I hadn't! The last 3 days I've only taken one dose a day as I had too much to do in the daytime to have myself so incapacitated from it.

I will do 7 days off, then start again. If I can get the $ for Ivermectin I'll get it, but funds are to a point of absolutely zero, so who knows when I can afford it. :( I'm depressed that nothing's changed & I'm still coughing just as much, still itching. :(

In about 2 weeks I see my doctor again. I need him to get me back on the Toxoplasmosis meds (Pyrimethamine & Clindamycin) just because they were working. But they didn't help the coughing, so I still stay too sick to work! :( :( :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)