CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yesterday & today i am going CRAZYYYYY to eat somthing!!!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
JudahFirst Views: 733
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,386

Re: yesterday & today i am going CRAZYYYYY to eat somthing!!!

Hehehe, Sarah, sounds like my first week as well! :^) You will be so glad if you stick this one out. As a matter of fact, if you make it to day 12, I'll bet you money you won't want to quit because you'll feel so GREAT! I recommend 21-30 days of MC, and then 10 or so days of fresh fruit and veggie juice. It's simply amazing how much better you feel AFTER day 10. I guess that's why it's just the recommended minimum...

If you're determined to stop after 10, then do the 10 and know that you accomplished something most people won't even THINK about doing! 10 days without eating is quite the feat in America today. And you and I both know that you are strong enough to do ANYTHING for just 10 days!!! ;^)

God bless and FAST ON!

P.S. I also believe strongly in fruit/veggie juice fasting (you can get information on that below), but the Master-Cleanse has great benefit and I still love it too.

Freedom You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)