CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole Reactions

chillchill Views: 2,117
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,193,407

Re: Albendazole Reactions

When I say "4 rounds of treatments" I mean four 14 day times. I don't know about die off or anything. Since my symptoms aren't any worse I'm just wondering if it's just the medication itself causing me to get so wiped out & dizzy, or if it's maybe just my own personal reaction instead? (They're actually some of my other parasite infection symptoms--Toxoplasmosis? Just being exacerbated.)

My SOLE concern is for the coughing to just STOP! Stop cold. Just No More Coughing period!! I can't stand this!! Just hacking away uncontrollably till I puke, day after day after day. Violent unending coughing. I've read that the larva have perhaps formed cysts in my lungs/esophagus. I FEEL that's what's happened. I had an esophagus "swallow test" camera x-ray thing done. Barium solution down me. tons of still pics from the camera. Need to go to hospital & get those pics. I would bet that an ID doctor could maybe see something in the pics that regular MD's don't. Sometimes, like right now, having just taken a dose of the Valbazen, the coughing stops, chest relaxes. But...

I read where someone was on this for 8 weeks & it took THAT LONG for results to happen. Twice a day, eight weeks. I wouldn't do it that way because of liver concerns, but that's why I figure I should do 4 solid rounds of this. It DID take 3 solid weeks of the Toxoplasmosis meds before any results happened & some of my other parasite symptoms abated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

7.875 sec, (1)