CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole Reactions

username7414 Views: 2,131
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,193,407

Re: Albendazole Reactions

I am the minority here.. but I thought Albenza was a huge waste... it did absolutely nothing for me and my kids... granted, they took 3 doses in 3 weeks and i took the same + 2 doses a day for 3 days and it didn't do anything! We got ours from the pharmacy too and squashed it up and took it with a fatty meal... nothing!
Ya wanna know what got rid of the kids pinworms? A dose of Reese's Pinworm Medicine from Amazon and a follow up dose from a big bottle I got at AG supply. How crazy is that? They're completely gone too... i dose them every saturday as a precaution and for 2 weeks i haven't seen any dead ones in anyones poop and my girls are pooping normal again and symptom free.
I, on the other hand, have stubborn buggers that just will not go away no matter what i take. I read that sometimes the colon has unreachable pockets that they can hide in... i don't understand why enemas and meds will not get rid of it.
My latest blood work showed my eosaphils were 26. But thats only enough alarm to see GI in 2 weeks. I'm gonna lose it til then.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.109 sec, (1)