CureZone   Log On   Join
Nascent iodine : first impressions

mitchi Views: 938
Published: 7 years ago

Nascent iodine : first impressions

I got my nascent Iodine two days ago. It's the black bottle from Magnetic Clay. My first impression is really this :
I am drinking pool water. This is hilarious. It's the same taste!

My first try with 3 drops (.400 each. ) led to an almost immediate runny nose and mucus production. Allergy like symptoms. But it quicky went away and at night I felt great.

Overall I feel like my body temperature has risen a bit these past two days, which is my goal with iodine. I think my skin is getting "less dry". I can slightly feel it in my palms. My hands are warm at night but they are still a bit cold at some times during the day. I want to aim for a constant hot warm temperature.

I have also noticed improved forearm muscular pain. But I will wait a couple of months to be pain free to say that "this helped me". Pain muscle has been very tricky to me in the past but I must say that this muscle smoothness I am experiencing right now is very promising. I am not even taking magnesium because I ran empty on it recently!
I can't say it's all the Iodine because I have also been adding whey protein and creatine to my stack. The tyrosine in whey protein is certainly helping hormone production and creatine helps muscle recovery.

Pretty happy overall. I will keep doing this for a while. I will post updates!
Thanks to all the "high dosers". When I saw people saying they take grams of this stuff, my fears of using this product dissipated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)