CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tomorrow is day 21 for me.

Somer Views: 843
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,216

Re: tomorrow is day 21 for me.

GOOD JOB!!!!

Really like your style! Handle those concerned loved ones with humor and patience, and DO WHAT IS RIGHT for YOU! I presume you have looked at my posts, so know that even a very extended (59 day) cleanse is not only possible, but extremely beneficial if you need it. YOU are in control! If THEY are uncomfortable, that is THEIR problem! Drink that juice, have an herb tea and SOCIALIZE! Invite them to visit us here with their questions and concerns. EDUCATION removes FEAR. Fear is a BAD thing!

I personally owe so much to cleansing this week. I invite you to visit the Hypertension forum here at curezone and look at my post, A Cleansing Miracle. If we had failed to heed the warning signs and get on the Healing Trail, we would be looking at a tragedy rather than a miracle.

I personally plan to avoid a COLON crisis imminent in my 50s! I will be 49 October 2, and plan to turn 50 CLEAN and mean!!! My grandfather had several colon surgeries, including a colostomy (those bright boys at Mayo ended up re-connecting his bowel, fortunately). Your skeptical friends would do well to join you in a good cleanse.

Anything we can do to support you, we are here!!!

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)