CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New product?

username7414 Views: 427
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,192,121

Re: New product?

interesting that you bring up weight.. i've noticed that people are dosed based on their body weight.. wouldn't it make more sense to dose based on parasite load? or the size of the worm?
i am a 5'4/108 pound person... my paramour is 6' and 25lbs. His dose would be double mine, but if we both have the same infection, like a huge ascaris, wouldn't it make more sense to treat the actual infection based on the size of the ascaris?
he doesn't have any symptoms btw.. he just dosed with meds as a precaution when the girls had pinworms.. i'm the only weirdo in the family who has something squirming in their colon. but what doesn't make sense to me is that i'm always given a child's size dose of something because i'm so small. IF infact i DO have some huge ascaris, it's gonna take a boat load of meds to kill this. I'm beginning to wonder if the amount of medicine needed to kill said parasite will be enough to bring the host close to death. I don't know what's going on, but obviously nothing is working for anyone... so a new protocol with a new drug or new SOMETHING is needed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)