CureZone   Log On   Join
help!! day 4 on MC and no BM's

sarahbrewer Views: 980
Published: 17 years ago

help!! day 4 on MC and no BM's

Hi, I am looking for advice.... I have been fasting now for 4 days on The Master Cleanse , which consists only of a mixture of all organic lemon juice , maple syrup, and cyanne pepper, and of course plenty of distilled water. I have not had a hard normal stool, only liquid comes out when i drink the Sea Salt water in the morning, and take the herbal laxative tea before bedtime. I can not get normal, and tomorrow i will be going on my 5th day. Also, when i take the herbal lax i get terrible pains in my stomach, and get hot and cold for about 2 hours. I dont think this is normal. I feel good, a bit dizzy, and slow, but i feel no pain at all. Normally i get migraines, and i only had that on my first day. I plan to to start to end my fast in 7 days from now. I want to eliminate all of my poisons and toxins, i want to purify!!! I need some advice to help me Please!!
Thank you, Sarah......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)