CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wrapping up day 9...

JudahFirst Views: 599
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,227

Re: Wrapping up day 9...

Butterfly, nice work! When they tell you you're nuts, just smile and think to yourself, "But I'll be the healthiest nut in the bunch!" LOL I used to remind myself that real physical abuse is eating the SAD diet, not fasting! There's no doubt in my mind that the fasters are sane and everyone else is NUTS. ;^) Besides, the naysayers know we are right, but they are not willing to confront their own lack of self control and we remind them everyday of how weak they are. Makes a lot of people angry. It's amazing how many of my "friends" became angry with me, even when I wasn't saying a word about fasting! You find out very quickly who really cares about you. *putting away the soap box*

Enjoy your juice when it comes (it will taste like heavenly nectar straight from God - which, of course, it is!). God bless and fast ON!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)