CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tomorrow is day 21 for me.

RosieB Views: 871
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,216

Re: tomorrow is day 21 for me.

Hi, congrats on day 21! I'm finishing up 7 and I must say the last 2 days have had a few rough moments. I didnt cave but a few times I had to do some fancy self talk to keep right. I have been glued to the forum at every possible chance and it really did help me through. As with you, my hardest problem is from other people. My husband has tried tempting me, guilt tripping me (I'm depriving him of his sushi because i wont go eat with him!)and reasoning (?) with me. I am so happy to have made it through today. Tomorrow has the potential of being more challenging than today as I will be around people I havent seen in a while and LOTS of food that everyone will want me to eat. And I wont have computor access all day. I pray I am sitting here tomorrow at thi time writing that Im wrapping up day eight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)